- “…once you get that down, you’ll have to understand a few essential truths: men are driven by who they are, what they do, and how much they make”.
- “He’s not thinking about settling down, having children, or building a home with anyone until he’s got all three of those things in sync. I’m not saying that he has had to have made it, but at least he has to be on track to making it.
- “But for us men? It’s everything. After we’ve attained that, it’s critical that we can show off what we get for being number one. We have to be able to flaunt it, and women have to be able to see it – otherwise, what’s the use of being number one?”
All You Need for Your Perfect Dressy Date – Dresses, Bags, Hats, Jewelry – SHOP NOW!
- “Because in his world, he’s being judged by other men, based on who he is, what he does, and how much he makes. That affects his mood. If you know he’s not where he wants to be or not on track for being where he wants to be, then his mood swings at the house will make more sense to you.”
- “So if this is on his mind, and he hasn’t lined up the who he is, the what he does, and the how much he makes in the way that he sees fit, he can’t possibly be to you what he wants to be. Which means that you can’t really have the man you want. He can’t sit around talking with you, or dream about marriage and family, if his mind is on how to make money, how to get a better position, how to be the kin
d of man he needs to be for you.”
- “The way you can help him get there is to help him focus on his dream, see the vision, and implement his plan”
All You Need for Your Sexy Date – Sexy Dresses, Romantic Treats, Beauty, Bedroom Accessories – SHOP NOW!
- “That’s a woman’s love – it stands the test of time, logic, and all circumstance. And this is exactly how you all expect us men to love you in return. Ask any woman what kind of love she wants from a man, and it will sound something like this: I want him to be humble and smart, fun and romantic, sensitive and gentle, and, above all, supportive. I want him to look in my eyes and tell me I’m beautiful and that I complete him. I want a man who is vulnerable enough to cry when he is hurting, who will introduce me to his mother with a smile on his face, who loves children and animals, and who is willing to change diapers and wash dishes and do it all without me having to ask. And if he has a nice body and lot of money and expensive shoes without scuffs, and would be great, too. Amen. Well, I’[m here to tell you that expecting that kind of love – that perfection from a man is unrealistic. That’s right, I said it- it’s not gonna happen, no way, no how. Because a man’s love isn’t like a woman’s love. Don’t get it confused, now- I’m not saying that we’re not capable of loving. I’m just saying that a man’s love is different – much more simple, direct, and probably a little harder to come by.”
- “His love is still love, though. It’s just different from the love that women give and , in a lot of cases, want.”
“If your man loves you, he’s willing to tell anybody and everybody, “Look, man, this is my woman” or “this is my girl”, “my baby’s mama”, or “my lady”. In other words, you will have a title – an official one that far extends beyond “this is my friend” or “this is_______(insert your name here)”. That’s because a man who has placed you in the most special part of his heart – the man who truly has feelings for you – will give you a title. That title is his way of letting everyone within the sound of his voice know that he’s proud of being with you, and that he has plans for you.”
- “If he introduces you as his “friend”, or by your name, have no doubt that’s all you are. He doesn’t think any more of you than that. In your heart of hearts, ladies, you all know this.”
- “So, if you’ve been dating a guy for at least ninety days and you’ve never met his mother, you don’t go to church together, you haven’t been around his family or his friends, and he took you to a networking/job/social function and introduced you by your name, then you are not in his plans – he doesn’t see you in his future. But the minute he assigns a title – the moment he lays claim to you in front of people who mean something to him in his life, whether it’s his boy, his sister, or his boss – that’s the minute you know your man is making a statement”.
- “If a man is in a position of being questioned about whether he’s able to provide, financially and otherwise, for the ones he loves, you might as well drop-kick his ego into an early grave. The more he can provide for his woman and his kids, the bigger and more alive he feels. Sounds simplistic, but that is the reality”.
- “And a man who truly loves you would never make you ask for money for necessities – he would make sure that you need and mostly want for nothing, because every pat on the back he gets for bringing more money into the house, every kiss he gets for handling over cash for school clothes and supplies and toys, every bit of appreciation he gets for keeping the lights and cable on, boosts his prowess as a man. That’s why if he’s a real man, he will always put buying something for himself far below his responsibility to provide for his family. His need for another set of golf clubs or expensive shoes or a fancy car or anything else men like to spend their money on will pale in comparison to providing for loved ones, because those golf clubs can’t make him square his shoulders the way true appreciation from a woman can. Consequently, everything he does is going to be about trying to make sure the woman he loves has what she needs”.
- “And if a man can’t provide, then he doesn’t feel like a man, so he flees to escape the horrible feelings of inadequacy or he’s going to bury those feelings in drugs and alcohol.”
- “Of course, some men simply refuse to share the money in their pockets with their women. AS some rap songs and hip-hop magazines tell you, these men feel they’re being “played” if they provide anything of monetary value to the opposite sex. Some men even label any and every woman who expects her intended to provide for her the very handy, decisively ugly phrase “gold digger
- “I’m here to tell you, though, ladies, that the term “gold digger” is one of the traps we men set to keep you off our money trail; we created that term for you so that we can have all of our money and still get everything we want from you without u asking for or expecting this very basic, instinctual responsibility that men all over the world are obligated to assume and embrace”.
- “Know this: It is your right to expect that a man will pay for your dinner, your movie ticket, your club entry fee, or whatever else he has to pay for in exchange for your time”
- “When a man truly loves you, anybody who says, does, suggests, or even thinks about doing something offensive to you stands the risk of being obliterated. Your man will destroy anything and everything in his path to make sure that whoever disrespected you pays for it. This is his nature”.