Bad Break Up
It does not matter what kind of label you put on it – any break up is still a break up. A good break up is definitely better than a bad break up.
Can people still be friends after a break up? Sure, but only under one condition – if both of those people have absolutely no romantic or sexual interests towards each other. Again, both people, not just one of them. Otherwise, the “good break up” is just a superficial decoration and false hope to get back together.
It’s like living near a bomb – you never know when it’s going to blow up. If someone has false feelings and hopes, he (she) can totally change as soon as he (she) will figure out that “being friends” is not helping anyone getting back together.
A bad break up is a sign of being immature and having low self-esteem and self –respect.
How do you avoid a bad break up if the other person would do everything to drive you crazy?
1) Accept the situation and face the fact that nothing lasts forever.
2) Don’t get angry back even if you feel you should. A break up itself is bad enough; don’t make it worse.
3) Every situation is different for different people. For one person a “bad break up” means not looking in each other’s eyes and not talking while for another person, a “bad break up” means shooting at each other and calling 911 (when she (he) has a broken heart)
4) Even if you were fully engaged in a “bad break up” and didn’t behave like a lady or gentleman, you need to forgive yourself. Yes, it happened, but you have to move on.
5) A bad break up is not much better than a “good one”. However, everything happens for the better.
If you are going through a bad break up now, it means that it is a lesson that you need to learn at this moment. You have to learn it and move on (if you would like to find love – YOUR real love). Also, you have to learn from your mistakes and you need to figure out what needs to be done in the future, to not have it again.
By the way, did you know that a “good break up” can easily be turned into “bad break up?” There is a short story. I’ll call this couple The Guy and The Girl. The Guy and The Girl fell in love. However, The Girl lived on the West Coast and The Guy lived on the East Coast. They could not make a relationship work because of many really strong and real reasons. When their relationship faced a dead end, they both knew that it was time to break up and move on. “I love you” said The Guy. “I wish the situation was different and I was not that cornered with such circumstances.” “I love you too”, said The Girl. The story sounds like a miracle so far, doesn’t it? Keep reading. The Girl said, “good bye”, but she didn’t mean it. She wanted The Guy in her life. She called and wrote, and tried to convince him and guess what? The situation turned very ugly…and this beautiful example of a good break up turned into a very bad one.
The moral of this story is – don’t sweat over labels. Face the facts, find the way out, and move on. Life is full of surprises and you never know what’s in store for you down the road.
- BROKEN HEART 911 HOME
- HOW TO GET OVER A BREAK UP - Heal Your Broken Heart 911 E-BOOK
- LOVE ART – Increase YOUR love, relationship & marriage luck!
- HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK
- DATING ADVICE
Would you like to share YOUR Story? CLICK HERE! or
Subscribe for Hottest, Latest News, Free Advices and Fun!