Getting Back Together
Is getting back together after a break up a good idea?
The only time when getting back together is a good idea is when you would like to have a “closure”. “Closure” means that you need to take one last look at the person to avoid all doubts in the future. Otherwise, getting back together is absolutely useless and a destructive idea.
There is nothing worse than “getting back together sex”. It will feel good at the moment of sex, but it will feel absolutely terrible afterward. You will have even more severe case of a broken heart.
If you are the one who has been dumped, you will have a concoction of feelings – feeling of being used blended with false hope and regrets. If you are the one who dumped the other person, you will feel guilt and disgust in most cases. You’ll feel very bad and wrong (especially if you are in a new relationship).
Getting back together is a waste of time and emotions as well as a prevention of having something better because if you get back together for even one cup of coffee, you’ll think about it for a while and you never know what your thoughts will attract.
There is one simple axiom – once something is broken, it will be impossible to fix. Yes, all people make mistakes. However, there is another rule – if someone has done something once, he (she) will do it again. The only age when men can be changed, is when they are in diapers and I’m sure if you are reading this page, your man is much more grown up.
1) If someone did something once, he (she) will do it again. You broke up with this person because of something, but if you get back together, you’ll have this “something” over and over again.
2) Your ex is your past, and your future is not in the past; your future is in the future (even if all you can think about is how to get your ex back).
3) “Getting back together sex” is much worse than a one night stand because you’ll feel much worse and your emotions will be very disturbed.
4) Getting back together can be compared with drinking instead of dealing with problems. You have to face your problems and move forward, not try to forget about them.
5) Getting back together means being stuck in your personal “comfort and laziness zone.”
6) Getting back together can simply be compared with eating leftovers instead of going to a new restaurant and getting a fresh meal.
- BROKEN HEART 911 HOME
- HOW TO GET OVER A BREAK UP - Heal Your Broken Heart 911 E-BOOK
- LOVE PAINTINGS – Increase your love, relationship & marriage luck
- HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK
- DATING ADVICE
- BLOG – Want get your ex back? Read the reason 1 why you should not.
Would you like to share YOUR Story? CLICK HERE! or
Subscribe for Hottest, Latest News, Free Advices and Fun!