Want My Ex Back
The following technique was suggested by Lillian Too, a feng shui practitioner and author. She collected this technique from a European feng shui master who assured her that this following technique was the most effective technique for winning back a loved one. It is supposed to be an excellent way of making up with someone you broke up or had severe problems, broken heart and misunderstandings with.
The following technique will supposedly restore the status quo that existed before the big fight. Lillian Too shared this method because it was given to her with the right kind of motivation and she claims using it once or twice. She suggested that it worked; however, the misunderstandings she needed to clear away were small.
HOW TO RESOLVE AN ARGUMENT
You will need four portraits –size rectangular mirrors.
- Find a picture of yourself and glue it onto the back of one of the mirrors. You have to look happy and smiling in the picture. It is a good idea to take a picture of yourself taken at times when you were together (or in a great relationship/friendship) with the person.
- Next, find a picture of the person you are trying to make up with (ex boyfriend/ ex girlfriend, spouse, friend, or someone you argued with). Again, you should use his (her) “smiling and happy” picture. Glue this picture to the back of another mirror.
- Take the last two mirrors and stick them together back-to-back, with the mirror surfaces facing outwards. Now, place the pictures on either side of the center mirrors so that they are facing each other, only with the two mirror surfaces in the center. Tie the mirrors together with a red ribbon.
- You have to leave the mirrors alone for seven days and nights. Then, call the person you argued with. You will be surprised by how warm and this person will be to you. He (she) will be totally different toward you. After you speak to the person, it will be up to you if you would like to be in contact (because sometimes people just want to stroke their ego and move on).
When we learned this technique, we (several women ages 26-41) got very excited and tested it. Results varied. A couple of exes were basically begging to take them back. Three exes changed their attitude dramatically (such as started to be nice and talk, however, did not express any interest to get back) and one of exes (the most severe case, who refused to answer texts and messages for months), picked up the phone at the second ring, and was extremely polite. He informed his ex that he won’t be able to communicate anymore because he is getting married soon.
Ladies and Gentlemen, this might be fun and worth a try if you won’t take it very seriously. Remember, our life is one big game where we create the rules for ourselves. This is a feng shui tip and feng shui for love is a science and not magic. If you are not with your loved one anymore, you really have nothing to lose. So, please try it, and let us know how it worked.
- BROKEN HEART 911 HOME
- HOW TO GET OVER A BREAK UP – Heal Your Broken Heart 911 E-BOOK
- HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK
- LOVE ART
- DATING ADVICE
Subscribe for Hottest, Latest News, Free Advices and Fun! (below)