Why Do Men Cheat
Different men cheat for different reasons.
The fact that your man is cheating is absolutely bad.
But the good news is – if your man is cheating, it does not always equal that he does not love you anymore and you will have a broken heart. It might even mean the absolutely opposite.
Here are 12 of the reasons why men cheat
1) To check that “the grass in not greener.” He just makes sure that he has the best (you). If a man is insecure, then he cheats to feel “more like a man” as well as to prove to himself that his woman is the best compared to other women, so he cheats to increase his self-esteem.
2) A man can cheat because he needs additional excitement in his life. He knows that cheating is bad, but the idea (even the slightest subconscious ideas in the back of his mind) that he might get caught, give him the additional feeling of danger and excitement. Some men sky dive, some ride bikes, some cheat.
3) If there are a lot of beautiful, available women who would like to be with him, then he might simply feel like a kid at the candy shop who simply can’t resist.
4) He might be influenced by his friends or have “bad family history”, when his dad or his older brother was cheating. If your man’s best friend is a cheater or a player, this is bad news. You have to watch out. The more serious your man’s best friend is, the less chances of your heart being broken.
5) He might try to prove to himself that he has his “freedom” even if he is married or in a relationship. He might be cheating if he feels trapped or leashed.
6) Cheating might be a sign that he is not ready to commit yet. Even the best and nicest men with the most amazing qualities do not like the idea of commitment. Women are fascinated by the idea of commitment, not men.
7) He cheats because he is threatened and intimidated by your success. The combination of beauty and brain makes a lot of men feel insecure. This is sad, but true. He might feel that he is “not man enough” for you.
8) He can cheat if his ego was hurt by you or in your presence.
9) He cheats because he thinks that you cheat even though it’s just in his head or his imagination.
10) He cheats by habit because most of men are hunters and if he feels that you do not require anymore hunting, then he starts to chase and hunt down someone else.
11) He cheats because he fell for another woman but is too afraid to tell you the truth.
12) Men cheat because they want more sex. It has nothing to do with their feelings or emotions, just sex. Some see sex as a kind of sport…Let’s feel sorry for them. The poor things probably didn’t have the chance to play football, basketball, or tennis when they were kids.
If you are a woman whose man is cheating, remember that if cheated on you, he will be cheating on the woman who he is with now. Also, remember, there are a lot of good men; you just need to find yours.
If you are “the other woman”, remember, you are not an exception; you are a “habit.” If this man is with you today, cheating on his wife or girlfriend, then later on he will be cheating (or trying to cheat) on you. Maybe not tomorrow, timing can vary, but he will.
- BROKEN HEART 911 HOME
- HOW TO GET OVER A BREAK UP – Heal Your Broken Heart 911 E-BOOK
- IS HE CHEATING?
- WHY WOMEN CHEAT?
- DATING ADVICE
- HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK?
- LOVE PAINTINGS – Increase your love, relationship & marriage luck
- INFIDELITY STATISTICS – Read Blog
Would you like to share YOUR Story? CLICK HERE! or
Subscribe for Hottest, Latest News, Free Advices and Fun!