Is She Cheating?
If a woman cheats, it might be a consequence of many things. If she is cheating it means that
- she is not getting enough of your attention
- she’s been hurt by something you said or did
- she is not emotionally excited and does not feel loved enough
- she has a broken heart
15 signs that can mean that your woman is cheating:
- She acts disconnected and her eyes do not spark with excitement when you try to engage her into a conversation.
- She pays way more attention to the way she looks and dresses. She buys sexy hills and underwear. She finds time for weekly facials, manicures/pedicures, stylists, etc. along with yoga, Pilates, and kickboxing.
- She is not insisting on going out for dinner with you or she insists on going to one particular place all of the time (this is the place where she might possibly be seeing the person she is cheating on you with).
- She mentions her EX a lot. It does not matter if she says good or bad things. It is all about quantity, especially if she has been dumped by him. She might be thinking how to get ex back.
- She suddenly becomes very close with one of her girlfriends or gay friends. Another scenario is when she gets a new mystery girlfriend who is always too busy to meet with you.
- She becomes super nice and lets you get away with situations that you would never get away with before such as watching a football game while her TV show is on or not visiting her mom for Sunday brunch.
- She is simply glowing but you have a sixth sense that you have nothing to do with it.
- She keeps her phone in her hands all of the time. When her phone is not in her hands, it is laying face down and kept on silent.
- She stops referring to you as a couple and suddenly becomes an independent entity.
- She tries to withhold on sex or avoid it as much as possible.
- “Girls’ Nights Outs” are a new addition to her schedule. This is a major sign especially if she is holding them on Friday and Saturday nights.
- She does not answer your call right away while she is at “Girls Night Out.” She calls back in a while from a quiet place explaining that it’s “too loud inside.”
- She smells differently and this is not the new fragrance you bought her.
- She is not criticizing you anymore as well as not arguing. Everything is “fine” with her and you can do “whatever you like.”
- She spends a lot of time with a new male such as a personal trainer, boss, colleague, best friend’s brother who needs tutoring, etc. and she seems to know too many personal details.
- BROKEN HEART 911 HOME
- HOW TO GET OVER A BREAK UP – Heal Your Broken Heart 911 E-BOOK
- HOW TO GET YOUR EX BACK
- LOVE ART – Increase your love, relationship & marriage luck!
- DATING ADVICE
Would you like to share YOUR Story? CLICK HERE! or
Subscribe for Hottest, Latest News, Free Advices and Fun! (below)