Millions of women are trying to answer an eternal question – how do I make my man happy and how do I please him in order to have a happy and healthy relationship? If you are reading this now, congratulations – you are at the right place.
So how do you please your man, how do you make a man want you, and, most importantly, how do you keep your man and make him come back again and again?
I believe that this subject should be taught in high school. Why? Because if a woman is not happy in a relationship, she is not able to concentrate on her work, family, and social life. If women knew how to operate in a relationship smoothly, they would be able to safe lots of time and positive energy for other areas of their life.
How to Please Your Man 101
- If you are already with someone, learn how to accept this person. Remember, unless your boyfriend is five years old, you won’t be able to change him. You really can’t teach an old dog new trick. Yes, you can adjust his behavior if you act sophisticated and cunningly. Your weapon is stealth. You must be a lover, not a soldier. If you realize that you are absolutely can’t tolerate something that your man does, don’t wait. Make a fast exit. You don’t have time to waste, do you?
- You have to find out what makes your man really happy and give it to him. I’m not talking about buying him a new Bentley (though if you can afford it, why not?) Do you know what he really likes? Going out with his boys? Watching sports? Hunting? New software programs? Some homemade food? Find out ways of giving it to him, or pushing him in that direction. Trust me, if you say, “honey, go out with your friends, I’ll do my things tonight”, he will not only appreciate that, but he will be sitting with friends talking about how nice you are and will be counting minutes to get back. Don’t wait until he gives something to you, don’t wait for something in return, just genuinely give him what he wants.
- Make him feel comfortable in your presence. Yes, men love sexy women in lingerie and fireworks in bed. But fireworks do not happen every day. A comfort zone must be in the every day menu. You need to become his everything – personal nurse, therapist, confident, financial advisor, stylist, etc. I’m not telling you to become his maid or cook on a daily basis, but a best friend, yes (by the way, there is nothing wrong with treating him with great cooking). You must become the one who he needs for advice and emotional support.
- Men are wired to the word “fun.” Make everything “fun.” All activities you do together must be fun and end up with positive memories. The formula is really simple. If the last thing he remembers about you is fun, he will want to come back soon. If the last thing he remembers is negative and painful, he’ll keep his distance. Substitute negative to positive and enjoy results.
- No fights or arguments. Of course, you must have your viewpoints, but they should be brought out softly. The less you argue, the better. Again, I’m not telling you to becoming a voiceless doormat. Men respect women with opinions. But leave useless debates at the door. Let him argue at work and boys nights out. You are there to support him, not to fight him.
- Give him freedom or at least pretend that you totally support it. The more freedom he will have, the less he will actually need. The best model that has been worked for centuries is when a man makes a decision, while a woman tells him what decision to make. When you achieve this level of expertise, you’ll keep him forever.