- Real relationships are based on trust, understanding, freedom, chemistry, and acceptance. If even one piece of this puzzle is missing, you won’t be able to truly be happy. Unless you can be both best friends and passionate lovers, you won’t be able to build a real relationship. If you don’t trust each other, you’ll end up being miserable from being suspicious and jealous. If you don’t understand each other and won’t be able to deliver your message, you’ll end up tired and disappointed. If you can’t accept each other the way you are, you’ll end up losing the person. Nobody’s perfect, but the relationship might be if you make the right choices.
- As soon as you become a giver, magic will happen. You can’t do calculations in a real relationship. A real relationship must contain unconditional care and love. Give the person what he (she) wants and you’ll be surprised. Don’t wait to receive something in exchange; it does not work. In order to be happy, you need to be sincere and generous with your partner with everything you have.
- A relationship can easily be destroyed by all negative emotions such as fear, jealousy, anxiety, offence, possessiveness, and anger. If you experience those feelings too often, you are on your way out. If you care about your partner and value what you have built together, stop and think. If it’s not too late, change all negative feelings to positive feelings by changing your thoughts. Having positive thoughts is as easy as having negative thoughts, so why not try?
- When you have a great relationship, don’t try to improve it. Try to hold on to what you have. You need to nurture each and every great moment as well as memories of those moments. Take one step at a time with joy and happiness and then you’ll have no limit to greatness.
- A sex based relationship will fade the moment your passion will go away. As soon as your desire is gone, you’ll have nothing to do together. If it’s just sex, don’t sugarcoat it.
- The best relationships aren’t built in one day. However, you can easily figure out from the beginning if they are going to work or not. If you constantly come across the same problems and don’t have the desire to figure them out in a psychological and perhaps a metaphysical way, you just need to quit.What is yours must come to you. If it is not yours, don’t waste your time pulling it because it will be broken anyways.
- A real, true, caring, and loving relationship is a very rare gift to have. If you are blessed to have one, be thankful. If you have doubts about what you have, think twice. Your soul mate might be somewhere around the corner, but you are not willing to wake up and look because you are concentrating on something that is not yours. It is so easy to waste your time and sometimes even life on somebody who should’ve be with someone else; someone who doesn’t give you real happiness and prevents you from finding your true love.
All quotes are by Viktoria
- “…once you get that down, you’ll have to understand a few essential truths: men are driven by who they are, what they do, and how much they make”.
- “He’s not thinking about settling down, having children, or building a home with anyone until he’s got all three of those things in sync. I’m not saying that he has had to have made it, but at least he has to be on track to making it.
- “But for us men? It’s everything. After we’ve attained that, it’s critical that we can show off what we get for being number one. We have to be able to flaunt it, and women have to be able to see it – otherwise, what’s the use of being number one?”
All You Need for Your Perfect Dressy Date – Dresses, Bags, Hats, Jewelry – SHOP NOW!
- “Because in his world, he’s being judged by other men, based on who he is, what he does, and how much he makes. That affects his mood. If you know he’s not where he wants to be or not on track for being where he wants to be, then his mood swings at the house will make more sense to you.”
- “So if this is on his mind, and he hasn’t lined up the who he is, the what he does, and the how much he makes in the way that he sees fit, he can’t possibly be to you what he wants to be. Which means that you can’t really have the man you want. He can’t sit around talking with you, or dream about marriage and family, if his mind is on how to make money, how to get a better position, how to be the kin
d of man he needs to be for you.”
- “The way you can help him get there is to help him focus on his dream, see the vision, and implement his plan”
All You Need for Your Sexy Date – Sexy Dresses, Romantic Treats, Beauty, Bedroom Accessories – SHOP NOW!
- “That’s a woman’s love – it stands the test of time, logic, and all circumstance. And this is exactly how you all expect us men to love you in return. Ask any woman what kind of love she wants from a man, and it will sound something like this: I want him to be humble and smart, fun and romantic, sensitive and gentle, and, above all, supportive. I want him to look in my eyes and tell me I’m beautiful and that I complete him. I want a man who is vulnerable enough to cry when he is hurting, who will introduce me to his mother with a smile on his face, who loves children and animals, and who is willing to change diapers and wash dishes and do it all without me having to ask. And if he has a nice body and lot of money and expensive shoes without scuffs, and would be great, too. Amen. Well, I’[m here to tell you that expecting that kind of love – that perfection from a man is unrealistic. That’s right, I said it- it’s not gonna happen, no way, no how. Because a man’s love isn’t like a woman’s love. Don’t get it confused, now- I’m not saying that we’re not capable of loving. I’m just saying that a man’s love is different – much more simple, direct, and probably a little harder to come by.”
- “His love is still love, though. It’s just different from the love that women give and , in a lot of cases, want.”
“If your man loves you, he’s willing to tell anybody and everybody, “Look, man, this is my woman” or “this is my girl”, “my baby’s mama”, or “my lady”. In other words, you will have a title – an official one that far extends beyond “this is my friend” or “this is_______(insert your name here)”. That’s because a man who has placed you in the most special part of his heart – the man who truly has feelings for you – will give you a title. That title is his way of letting everyone within the sound of his voice know that he’s proud of being with you, and that he has plans for you.”
- “If he introduces you as his “friend”, or by your name, have no doubt that’s all you are. He doesn’t think any more of you than that. In your heart of hearts, ladies, you all know this.”
- “So, if you’ve been dating a guy for at least ninety days and you’ve never met his mother, you don’t go to church together, you haven’t been around his family or his friends, and he took you to a networking/job/social function and introduced you by your name, then you are not in his plans – he doesn’t see you in his future. But the minute he assigns a title – the moment he lays claim to you in front of people who mean something to him in his life, whether it’s his boy, his sister, or his boss – that’s the minute you know your man is making a statement”.
- “If a man is in a position of being questioned about whether he’s able to provide, financially and otherwise, for the ones he loves, you might as well drop-kick his ego into an early grave. The more he can provide for his woman and his kids, the bigger and more alive he feels. Sounds simplistic, but that is the reality”.
- “And a man who truly loves you would never make you ask for money for necessities – he would make sure that you need and mostly want for nothing, because every pat on the back he gets for bringing more money into the house, every kiss he gets for handling over cash for school clothes and supplies and toys, every bit of appreciation he gets for keeping the lights and cable on, boosts his prowess as a man. That’s why if he’s a real man, he will always put buying something for himself far below his responsibility to provide for his family. His need for another set of golf clubs or expensive shoes or a fancy car or anything else men like to spend their money on will pale in comparison to providing for loved ones, because those golf clubs can’t make him square his shoulders the way true appreciation from a woman can. Consequently, everything he does is going to be about trying to make sure the woman he loves has what she needs”.
- “And if a man can’t provide, then he doesn’t feel like a man, so he flees to escape the horrible feelings of inadequacy or he’s going to bury those feelings in drugs and alcohol.”
- “Of course, some men simply refuse to share the money in their pockets with their women. AS some rap songs and hip-hop magazines tell you, these men feel they’re being “played” if they provide anything of monetary value to the opposite sex. Some men even label any and every woman who expects her intended to provide for her the very handy, decisively ugly phrase “gold digger
- “I’m here to tell you, though, ladies, that the term “gold digger” is one of the traps we men set to keep you off our money trail; we created that term for you so that we can have all of our money and still get everything we want from you without u asking for or expecting this very basic, instinctual responsibility that men all over the world are obligated to assume and embrace”.
- “Know this: It is your right to expect that a man will pay for your dinner, your movie ticket, your club entry fee, or whatever else he has to pay for in exchange for your time”
- “When a man truly loves you, anybody who says, does, suggests, or even thinks about doing something offensive to you stands the risk of being obliterated. Your man will destroy anything and everything in his path to make sure that whoever disrespected you pays for it. This is his nature”.
Sherry Argov Quotes
- Once a man begins to lose respect for a woman because she is willing to subtly devalue herself, he will also lose the desire to get closer to her.
- There are two types of sexy. The woman who is obviously trying to be sexy. Then there is the woman who isn’t trying to be sexy – she just is. Most guys find the second one to be much sexier.
- What would happen if you let him know from day one that you re willing to bend over backward? He’d think you’re desperate, and he’d want to see just how far you’d be willing to bend. It’s human nature.
Why Men Pull Away – 10 Ugly Mistakes Women Make That Ruin Any Chance Of A Relationship. Sign Up For Our FREE Newsletter To Learn More!
- Overcompensating or being too eager to please will lessen a man’s respect; it will give the kiss of death to his attraction, and it will put a time limit on the relationship
- Women are conditioned to give themselves away. I have yet to see a men’s magazine with an article on how to cook a woman a four-course meal. The closest they ever come to a recipe is in the bodybuilder section, when they tell guys to mix up a few egg whites with some wheat germ.
- When you react emotionally, it gives him a feeling of control. And if you react emotionally frequently, over time he will come to see you as less of a mental challenge. If he can’t predict how you’ll always react, you remain a challenge.
- A man will always want what he can’t have. When a man meets a woman and she seems nonchalant, it becomes a challenge for him to win her affections.
- What women need to understand is that when a man considers a woman to be a prize, looks have very little to do with it. In the above example, it was a simple mind trick that goes like this; She acted like a prize, and then a funny thing happened. He completely forgot who he was looking at.
- Never assume you are not attractive enough, and therefore you have to overcompensate or chase a man. Taste is subjective. One man’s “ugly” is another man’s “beautiful”. The first date is about looks. When he falls in love, it’s about your attitude. It’s about whether you can hold your own. Which is all about how you hold yourself.
- The issue is not whether you turn him on; it’s whether he stays turned on after he has been satisfied. This is the key.
- It started when he was a kid. When he received a toy for Christmas that he didn’t even ask for, he played with it for a while five minutes. The toy he cherished was the one he bought with two months’ allowance that sat on the top shelf in the toy store. He couldn’t reach it but went in to look at it all the time.
- To give a man too much reassurance too soon is the same as over watering a plant. It kills it.
- Women need to understand that men love the “thrill of the chase” and are highly competitive. They like racing cars, engaging in athletics, and hunting. They like to fix things, to figure things out, to pursue.
- ….a man wants something he’ll go after it, and going after it makes him want it even more. If he doesn’t succeed right away, he starts to crave it. It captures his interest and excites his imagination.
- …men often admitted that if the sex was too easy to get, it was not that great. It’s like blackjack. If he wins big right up front, he’s done for the night.
- The objective while dating is not to be mean. It’s to give him the thrill of the chase by taking it slowly and letting him be a man. It’s easy to understand his nature because it is our human nature, too.
- Whenever you make him feel as thought he has to see you, it will feel like work. When it’s not an obligation to see you, the very same thing will feel like pleasure.
- Men like things that are difficult. They like to drive stick-shift automobiles. They like to jump out of airplanes, and hey like to climb mountains. They like to do the impossible. Therefore, when he has to go out of his way to see you, he is actually happier. I will not feel like work for him.
- Eventually you won’t want to be around her because you won’t feel as thought she is contributing to your friendship. That’s how a guy feels when you are too dependent on him. It becomes a burden if you lean on him too much. He is only human, and he has his own problems. Show him that you’ll be an equal partner, which means that you also have something to contribute.
- He must feel that you choose to be with him, not that you need to be with him. Only then will he perceive you as an equal partner.
- This is also why giving him space is so important. It makes you look proud rather then desperate. It enables you to remain a challenge indefinitely. Why? You chose to be with him. You didn’t need to be. As a person, you feel you are complete with him or without him.
- In general, there are two things a woman does to encourage a man to fall madly in love after he is attracted to her. First, she appeals to his imagination, sexually. Second, she waits a little while before consummating the relationship, sexually.
- What men don’t want women to know is that, almost immediately, they put women into one of two categories: “good time only” or “worthwhile”. And the minute he slides you into that “good time only” category, you’ll almost never come back out. It’s not that the bitch is slutty or more conservative – it’s that she demands that the treat her as thought she is “worthwhile”. And, more often that not, it means revealing her sexuality a little at a time. With her demeanor, the bitch is subtly “driving the train”.
- The doormat is more likely to be perceived as a pushover sexually because she’s more likely to sleep with a man for the wrong reasons – and much too soon. It has nothing to do with whether she appears conservative. Whether her style is long skirts and a ponytail and she attends napkin-folding class or she wears sexy clothes and seems like a party girl – the outcome can be the same. In either scenario, if she has sex with a man because she feels she needs to do so in order to win him, he’ll sense it and begin to lose respect for her.
Unrequited love quotes by Viktoria Kanevsky:
- Unrequited love won’t kill you; it will waste your precious time and positive energy which is almost the same.
- Sometimes after wanting a particular person for many days, weeks, months, or years, you will look back and think, “Why did I spend so much time wanting something that does not really exist?”
- Unrequited love is just another form of a destructive addiction. If alcohol, cigarettes, and drugs kill your body first, unrequited love kills your soul and lets alcohol, cigarettes, and drugs finish its job.
- Unrequited love is like a stair master – the longer you go, the more energy you need to keep moving. The difference is that after a stair master workout you’ll get in a positive mood and will become one step closer to your dream shape. Unrequited love will keep you negative and will take you nowhere.
- Imagine taking all the money you have, cashing it out and throwing it in the wind…what a waste. You could do so much with that money from paying your bills to giving gifts to people you love, from getting everything you need to splurging yourself, etc. While you are stuck in unrequited love, you do the same thing with your energy.
- If someone is stuck in unrequited love, it means that this person has no love or respect for himself (herself). Unrequited love is a dead end which means no future. A person with no future is not attractive or sexy.
- Nobody has died from unrequited love…but life with it is not real life; it’s just an existence.
While dedicating your life serving your unrequited love, you let all your real chances go. Your real love will become someone else’s love, your wife will become someone else’s wife, your kids will call someone else “dad”, your money will go to someone else’s bank account, and your happiness will be buried without being
- “Valentine’s Day is the beginning of a new love circle – if you are attached it’s time to enhance your existing love, if you are single it’s time to start looking for a new soul mate. Valentine’sDay resolutions should be as popular as New Year’s resolutions.” – Viktoria Kanevsky
- “Valentine’s Day is the time for complete happiness and relaxation. You should not worry about whether you are “paired” or not. What you should really worry about is if there is any love in your heart.” –Viktoria Kanevsky
- “Valentine’s time equals love, but not a relationship; happiness, but not attachment; gifts, but not extensive shopping; flowers, but not meeting the sales goals of all florist companies; celebration, but not necessarily a date.” – Viktoria Kanevsky
- “Valentine’s Day is a reminder of how your loved one needs to be treated every day of the year. If there is love – each day must feel like Valentine’s Day, if there is no love – Valentine’s Day is a waste of time, money, and energy.” – Viktoria Kanevsky
- “Valentine’s Day does not make you loved; it makes you go shopping and go out and if you don’t do that you might feel left behind. This is the largest mistake that contemporary media makes. However, business is business, how can we blame companies who make most of their money during this season?” – Viktoria Kanevsky
- Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. ~ Unknown
- Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever. ~ Unknown
- We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~ Unknown
- I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you… - Roy Croft
- Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! ~Thomas Hood
- When love is not madness, it is not love. ~ Pedro Calderon de la Barca
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. ~ Albert Einstein
- I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. ~ Unknown
- For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow ~ Rosemonde Gerard
- Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. ~ Unknown
- Love – a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker. ~ Unknown
- You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover’s arms can only come later when you’re sure they won’t laugh if you trip. ~ Jonathan Carroll, “Outside the Dog Museum”
- I claim there ain’t, Another Saint, As great as Valentine.~Ogden Nash
- A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.~ Unknown
- Must, bid the Morn awake!
Sad Winter now declines,
Each bird doth choose a mate;
This day’s Saint Valentine’s.
For that good bishop’s sake
Get up and let us see
What beauty it shall be
That Fortune us assigns.
- I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love… – Henry Ward Beecher
- I will find out where she has gone, And kiss her lips and take her hands… – William Butler Yeats
- Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden… – Oscar Wilde
- Love – a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction…Unknown
- Love conquers all things… - Virgil
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies…Aristotle
- Love is the greatest refreshment in life… - Pablo Picasso
- Love is the only gold… - Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Time is Too slow for those who wait, Too swift for those who fear… - H enry van Dyke
- Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law… - Boethius
Funny Valentine’s Day Quotes
- “ Valentine’s Day is when a lot of married men are reminded what a poor shot Cupid really is.” ~ Anonymous.
- “ Today is Valentine’s Day. Or, as men like to call it, Extortion day.” ~ Jay Leno.
- “ I wanted to make it really special on Valentine’s Day, so I tied my boyfriend up. And for three solid hours I watched whatever I wanted on TV.” ~ Tracy Smith.
- “ True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.” ~ La Rochefoucauld.
- “ One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry.” ~ Oscar Wilde.
- “(Note to her gardener) Basement smells bad. Look for cat poops, change litter. Happy Valentines Day.” ~ Martha Stewart.
Sherry Argov Quotes
- The first thing a true fighter learns is that one must pick one’s battles wisely. A champion fighter won’t stand there swinging hard and slugging it out with a nicely-pound weakling. A good fighter knows that if he fights every battle, even if they are strong ones, he’ll start losing because of battle fatigue. So a way to avert a fight is to call him out, in one sentence or less.
- Whenever you sense you are being pulled in, remember this saying: “Never wrestle with a pig. If you do, you’ll both get filthy. But the difference is the pig will love it!”
- Remember, bitch stands for Babe In Total Control of Herself. It does not stand for Because I Took Charlie’s House.
Why Men Pull Away – 10 Ugly Mistakes Women Make That Ruin Any Chance Of A Relationship. Sign Up For Our FREE Newsletter To Learn More!
- Men usually label a weaker woman as a liability and a stronger woman as an asset. It’s just like business school when there is an acquisition and they calculate the “value added”.
- Men admire women who want to elevate themselves and pull themselves up by their own bootstraps, and fear women who are social climbers at a man’s expense.
Shop for Perfect Dressy Date Essentials – Dresses, Hats, Bags, Jewelry – All You Need to Swipe Your Prince Charming off His Feet!
- Men actually feel more emotionally connected to a woman who can be a little authoritative sometimes. The woman who can get up and leave at any time is the one who can put in check. When a man meets a competent woman who doesn’t need him, he instantly treats her differently then the woman who seems unsure of what she wants out of life. That’s the woman he marries.
- If you want the talk a man out of being generous, all you have to do is create the impression that what he just gave was consumed, vaporized, and absorbed with very little appreciation. It’s the quickest way to take the fun out of his courting you. As one man put it, “Your days will be numbered”.
- If marriage is extremely important to you and you are ready to set a wedding date, don’t move in unless you have a ring and a date. If he’s already “playing house”, he won’t have a reason to accelerate the process or take that next step.
Shop for Perfect Sexy Date Essentials – Sexy Dresses, Bedroom Accessories, Romantic Treats & Beauty – Let Him Go Crazy!!!
- Whenever I spoke with men about what they were looking for in a wife, I never once heard, “She has to be a good cook,” or “She has to wear Victoria’s Secret lingerie every night.” Instead what I heard time and time again was, “I want someone I can trust and count on”.
- A person with self-control is a person who can get up and leave at any time. Men instinctively know this, which is why self-control raises the benchmark of how he treats you.
- When you can pull back, collect yourself, and act like you are aware of what’s going on, guess who comes out on top? This is what most men are looking for in a wife. This is their ultimate dream girl – a feminine woman who is not ruled by emotions and insecurity.
Shop for “In Your Place” Date Essentials - Unique Candles, Picture Frames, Wine Glasses, Fun Aprons, Love Art!
- Sometimes it takes minutes for him to come around, other tines it takes weeks or months. If he’s in love with you he will come around. And if he doesn’t he would have wasted your time for five years or ten years and you would have ended up with the exact same outcome. So you lost nothing.
- Whereas women fall in love in man’s presence, men tend to realize they are in love in woman’s absence. And sometimes all he needs is a little time to make that realization.
- As you have heard from men throughout this book, a man desires…craves…and holds out for a strong, spirited woman who knows who she is. He doesn’t want to feel like he’s adopting an orphan or taking in needy child who apologizes for her need, can’t speak her mind, and needs someone else to tell her if she’s worthy. So don’t think about “happy endings”…think about a happy beginning. And start that today…regardless of your marital status.
- A man wants to feel like he is your hero. Men need to feel validated. He wants to feel that you admire him, look up to him, and that he is the protective one in the relationship. But he wants that fro a self-respecting woman who has a backbone and who first and foremost loves herself.
Would you like to share YOUR Story? CLICK HERE! or
Subscribe for Hottest, Latest News, Free Advices and Fun! (below)
cforms contact form by delicious:days
- I will not look at boys – 13 year old girl
- I will do less laundry and use more deodorant – Lazy and Smart Fellow
- I will stop considering other people’s feelings when they so obviously don’t consider mine – if that unwashed fellow sits next to me again, I’ll TELL him he stinks! – Diffident classmate of Lazy and Smart Fellow
- If I see a UFO I won’t tell anybody about it – Spoilsport
- I resolve to be nice to people without bringing Jesus into the equation – Secular Person
- With that cloned cow having given birth and everything, I resolve to pay more attention to where my food comes from this next year
- I will prognosticate that I will probably procrastinate engaging in all the objectives I have premeditated for this approaching twelvemonth – Honest Wordsmith
- I will not puff my entire body to twice its size and screech in her ear after my human has finished watching a horror movie. – Pet Cat
- I will not bite the children of lawyers, no matter how much they chase me or how hard they pull my tail.- Pet Dog
- I’ll help the Green House Effect and stop throwing my rubbish into the school drain
- I will remember it isn’t worthwhile wrestling with pigs – you get all muddy and don’t the pigs just love it! – Experienced Mud Wrestler and Pig Keeper.
- I will take neither myself nor any of the above seriously – Me
- Just for today, I will not sit in my living room all day in my nightdress. Instead, I will move my computer into the bedroom.
- I will no longer waste my time relieving the past, instead I will spend it worrying about the future.
- I will not bore my boss by with the same excuse for taking leaves. I will think of some more excuses.
- I will do less laundry and use more deodorant.
- I will avoid taking a bath whenever possible and conserve more water.
- Assure my lawyer that I will never again show up drunk at a custody hearing.
- I will give up chocolates totally. 100%. Completely. Honestly….
- I will try to figure out why I *really* need nine e-mail addresses.
- I will stop sending e-mails to my wife (husband).
- I resolve to work with neglected children — my own.
- I will stop sending e-mail, ICQ, Instant Messages and be on the phone at the same time with the same person.
- I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet. This, of course, will be hard to estimate since I’m not a clock watcher.
- I will read the manual… just as soon as I can find it.
- I will think of a password other than “password.”
- I will not tell the same story at every get together.
- I won’t worry so much.
- I will cut my hair.
- I will grow my hair.
- I will stop considering other people’s feelings when they so obviously don’t consider mine – if that unwashed fellow sits next to me again, I’ll tell him he stinks!
- I will be more imaginative.
- I will not hang around girls – they think you love them and that sucks.
- I will not ring the stewardess button on airplanes just to get her phone number.
Resolutions You Would be Tempted to Keep…
For those who are scared of making resolutions here are some resolutions they would actually be tempted to keep!!
- Spend more time watching TV / movies.
- Chat more over phone / Internet.
- Read less.
- I want to gain weight. Put on at least 30 pounds.
- Stop exercising. Waste of time.
- Procrastinate more.
- Drink. Drink some more.
- Start being superstitious.
- Spend more less time at work.
- Stop bringing lunch from home: I should eat out more.
- Take up a new habit: Maybe smoking!
Category : Fun | Quotes | Blog