Creative Date Ideas
Broken Heart 911 is here to provide you with fun, entertaining, useful, and classy info. Creative date ideas are bubbling around the internet. We are against judging others, but we do have an opinion. We strongly believe that creative date ideas are ideas for a date that would be exciting, unforgettable, and unique. A creative date is something that you don’t do on your usual date, and something that requires some time and money invested.
When someone suggests that you don’t have to spend any money to make your date creative, we disagree. If you don’t have any budget or don’t want to invest, then you should read our cheap date ideas.
Each and every person is different. What can be great for one person might be totally wrong for another.
There are a few simple guidelines on how to come up with the best creative ideas.
- Find out what the person you date likes the most
- If you have no skills at this, learn how to do it
- Arrange this activity as a surprise.
- Add something else to this such as a great location, nice dinner, or an unpredictable gift.
- Make sure that your date has no fear, allergy, or negative experience doing this.
Creative date idea examples
- Hot air balloon ride – It is very exotic and unusual. Take a bottle of champagne with you to celebrate. You can substitute this date with sky diving; this is totally extreme as well as unforgettable (we don’t think that he would do it with every girl he dates).
- Find out what her (his) favorite team (band, play, musical) is and surprise her (him) with tickets (make sure that you get the best seats you can afford).
- A picnic in the most unusual place. For example, a roof where you can see stars. You should decorate the place in advance and prepare an unusual meal.
- If the person you date is excellent in something (for example she dances salsa or tango, plays tennis, ice skates, etc.) you should take classes without telling her (him). Then you should invite her to do this activity. For example, you know that she likes to dance salsa and she knows that you have no idea how to do it. You take 10 lessons and then invite her to a salsa club. You won’t believe how impressed she would be after you show her how good you are at something she likes to do.
- Go to a “progressive dinner” with appetizers in one place, main course in another place, and desert in a third one. This way you can cover 3 main favorite foods of your date as well as spend much more time together then during a usual date.
- Meet in the morning and take your date to the airport. Pick a flight that is not more than an hour away. Go with the flow, spend a day in the new city, and go whenever the intuition will take you.
- Check out your local tours (most people don’t have time to discover). Find something extremely unusual and take your date there.
- Shoot a movie together. It is very “Hollywood”, but it s so much fun. Come up with a short script, put it on paper, get your camera, and shoot. You’d be surprised. You will not only spend some great time together, but you will also have beautiful memories.