Dating Younger Women
People believe that women do whatever it takes to stay young. It is not true. Men do whatever it takes much more then women.
Dating younger women is a way for me to prove to themselves as well as society that they are still young and capable of many things. Recently, I had a conversation with a very nice man in his early fifties (who I have to admit really looks no older then 35) who told me about his recent 22 year old “acquisition.” “I wonder what she really thinks when she smiles looking at me,” he told me. Well, there are some answers.
What Older Men Don’t Know About Dating Younger Women
- A younger woman can really fall in love with an older man, but the man is supposed to have other attributes (preferably more than one) that would compensate his age – charisma, wealth, power, connections, a sense of humor, sexual experience. Yes, in this order.
- Even though a younger woman can fall in love with an older man, it does not happen as often. Younger women will often lie to you in order to stroke your ego and get what they need out of you – either comfort, security, money, connections, help, etc. Falling in love with an older man happens much rarer than all men think, want, and hope.
- One of the most common myths is if a younger woman is with an older man, she is looking for money. She might be just looking for security, protection, comfort, or power instead.
- Dating an older man is one of the biggest female insecurity signs. It means that she has fear of being betrayed by a quality man of her own age.
- Dear Men, do not fool yourselves. There is a big difference in sex between twenty, thirty, forty, fifty, and sixty year old men. If she left her twenty five year old boyfriend for you, and you are in your late forties, fifties, or sixties, it is not because you are so smoking hot and sexy; it’s because she is sick and tired of his six pack that comes packaged with four “I’s” – irresponsibility, infidelity, inability to commit, and constant insecurity.
- Women are wired differently than men and emotional connection is very important to women. Most older men represent a different generation. They are not capable of keeping up with women’s contemporary interests.
- Younger women wish that older men never participate in particular activities. For example, while going out for a fine dinner with your older friend is perfectly fine, watching him jumping in the club with sweat dripping on his Brioni suit is a complete turn off and disaster.
- A lot of times when your young lady smiles mysteriously when you ask what she is thinking about, she just wishes you’d disappear and a young, hot, smart, Prince Charming would replace you.
- Attention! Some older men have strong sexual energy and charisma where women simply don’t care how old they are. This happens, but this is not a rule; it’s a rare and absolutely amazing exception.
- Older men underestimate younger women a lot. A powerful brain along with an iron grip decorated with a naïve look and sexy smile is a deadly weapon used by generations, but still underestimated.
- Younger women really respect older men who are in love with women their own age (even though younger women would try all they could to get their attention). The truth is that all younger women understand that youth is a very delicate product and it will fade away quickly. Seeing older men being in love with a woman his own age makes women secure about their own potential future.
- broken heart 911 home
- dating advice / dating advice for men / where to meet women / date night
- blind date / first date ideas / fun date ideas / romantic date ideas / cheap date ideas / creative date ideas
- how to get over a break up – Broken Heart 911 Program to Heal Your Broken Heart
- love art – increase your love, relationship and marriage luck!
Would you like to share YOUR Story? CLICK HERE! or
FREE Broken Heart 911 Membership Access
- Access to all articles, video and advice
- Exclusive emailed discounts
- Free Dating Advice Newsletter with more in-depth advice