Dating Older Men
There are multiple reasons for this. Some reasons are psychological. For example, this happens when a woman grew up without a father or when she loved her father so much that she started looking for someone exactly like him. Other reasons are strictly materialistic when women begin looking for financial security and stability. Younger men won’t be able to secure them life and provide them with the level of life they is looking for.
Some women just fall in love with older men without any reasons. However, most of the time those men are successful and powerful and nothing can be sexier for a woman than a “man being a real man”.
Dating older men has its own pros and cons.
2. You can have an intelligent and sophisticated conversation.
3. You can not only share your problems, but expect his help.
4. He will happily accept your kids.
5. He will be knowledgeable and sophisticated in sex.
6. He will pay for you during the dining and entertainment and might simply support you financially.
7. You don’t have to worry too much that he will leave you for a younger woman because you are the younger woman.
2. With his age, he has his strong beliefs that usually always come along with strong judgment and opinions.
3. He will not only give you a set of rules to follow, but will demand to do what he says.
4. He might come severely packaged with kids and ex wives that he takes care of.
5. He might not last as long as a young boyfriend during sex.
6. If he pays for you, he might expect you to follow his rules and demands. Free cheese can only be found in mouse traps.
7. There is no guarantee that he won’t leave you for a woman who is younger than you are. This is the rule of “done it once” – if someone has done something once, he will do it again.
Tips for dating older men:
2. Don’t try to pretend being smarter than you are. He knows exactly how smart you are. He also probably has a lot of smart women in his office, so he is not looking for the most intelligent conversation in the world.
3. Be understanding about his kids, grand kids, ex wives, and elderly parents.
4. Don’t ask him to pay for you or help you financially. If he doesn’t know it by his age, he is not worth your time and attention.
5. Be patient in bed. He might experience some difficulties only because of the thought of how young and hot you are. He will feel under the pressure to satisfy you.
6. Don’t invite him to places that are not age appropriate. There is nothing that can look more pathetic than a sweating grandfather shaking himself in a night club.
7. Remember, if he is older now, he will become much older in ten and twenty years and age comes with a lot of illnesses. If you are not looking to be a nurse for the following years to come, stick to younger men.