Dating Wealthy Men
Dating wealthy men requires some serious skills, flexibility, and intuition if you are not rich and if you don’t belong to the same social circle. The definition of “wealthy man” is relative. Some women believe that a man who makes a hundred or two hundred thousand dollars a year and works in a corporate job is wealthy. In reality, most of those men are just several paychecks away from being homeless because the economy is tough and an executive position is hard to find.
Let’s talk about men who make about a million plus dollars a year. (We aren’t going to discuss dating billionaires because this is a totally separate topic. There are chances to marry a billionaire. They are about as big as jumping off a plane without a parachute and landing on both feet with a smile if you are not an A-list actress, super model, internet queen, or a sister or daughter of a billionaire’s business partner.
What qualities are the most attractive for wealthy men?
Believe it or not, but B & B (Beauty & Brains) are not the most important qualities in the “wealthy men hunting process.” They are definitely very important. However, your look is the most important for the first impression.
- You don’t have to be absolutely beautiful. You have to be polished and stylish. Great physical shape is a must because wealthy men believe that they have to have all the best and the image of “the best” has been formed by magazines for years. If you don’t live in Hollywood or Manhattan, you might be able to get away with size 10 (otherwise, 0 to 4, baby).
- You have to be fearless and spontaneous because you have to react quickly and unpredictably. They are so used to the fact that most women would be willing to jump through hoops to be with them which is why you must stand out. In order to be different, you have to intrigue them. The way to intrigue them depends on each case. However, the simplest trick that works is “to be uncatchable while you are catching him.
- You should not ask him for anything and show that you are independent. However, you don’t have to pretend that you are at the same level. Yes, it’s ok that you’ve been eating cabbage and riding your bicycle to work for the last month. However, you have been saving to start your own babysitting business in your apartment or making custom designed purses from your old jeans. It does not matter. The most important thing is that you are an independent woman with dreams.
- The same thing goes for dining out. Never be afraid to offer to buy him a cup of Starbucks coffee after the lobster and collectible red wine dinner he treated you with. Don’t forget about popcorn at the movies. Show him that you care.
- Dating wealthy men takes lots of patience because he will be constantly busy – either with business (if he owns one), his job, or his family (if he is from a rich family). Dating wealthy men is like a safari – dangerous and time consuming, but rewarding if you don’t get eaten up.
- Dating wealthy men is like a great sales process – find out what his needs are and provide him with them.
- Dating wealthy men is exhausting because you always have to look good, follow his schedule, listen to his opinions, and agree with his judgment.
Dating wealthy men can be extremely rewarding in the long term only if you get his full attention. Otherwise, you might end up being “one of those” ladies who are lining up after wealthy men in hopes of being chosen and given a good life.
There is a simple math – the “wealthy men” to “women who would like to get a wealthy man” ratio shows that there are not enough wealthy men for everyone. That is why they are picky and choosy, and that’s why you have to really stand out to get their attention.