Dating Younger Men
This article discusses dating men who are seven or more years younger. There is no universal recipe for dating younger men because each and every case is unique whole each and every younger man is different.
The biggest misconception about dating younger men is that they will make you feel younger.
1) You might feel much younger, full of energy, and ready to rock. You might feel that you are back in your twenties or thirties with a happy, careless lifestyle and free attitude.
2) You might feel much older than you really are, too self conscious, and insecure. Your age will be highlighted, therefore driving you crazy.
Dating younger men can get tricky. Sometimes looking at how fun, careless, and free your young friend is, you think about how heavy your real problems are and when you look at his smooth skin and flat abs, the only things you can think about are getting a laser, botox, and a personal trainer.
DATING YOUNGER MEN IS A GOOD IDEA
1. If you are looking for a great, young, fun sexual life, then dating younger men can be your kind of thing. Older men can be absolutely amazing. However, statistics prove that the percentage of older men who can keep up with younger men in bed is insignificant.
2. If you would like to forget about your problems and leave your troublesome kids, intense career, numerous bills, broken heart, and complicated exes behind for at least a little while.
3. If you would like to take a break from your serious, grown up life and what you really want is to laugh, “chill”, and have fun.
4. If you are financially stable and if you have no problems with paying for yourself or picking up the whole tab while maintaining your usual lifestyle.
5. If you can accept that the most generous treat your young boyfriend can afford is coffee or a drink with house liquor during happy hour.
6. If you can handle the idea that a cheeseburger and fries are not a splurge once a month (after existing work outs and no carb diets), but a “new, romantic dinner meal”.
7. If you are looking to have kids (and potentially more than one).
9. If you enjoy going back to clubbing and night scene.
10. If you can handle late nights and can keep up with unique activities such as snowboarding and waterskiing.
11. If age is not your sensitive topic and you can handle jokes about “being old.”
12. If you are not looking for the deep conversations that men of your or an older age can carry.
13. If you are sick and tired of book smart men with twisted minds.
14. If you admire his young physique, white teeth, flat abs, strong muscles, and smooth skin and if you don’t feel intimidated by all those qualities.
15. If you don’t care that he plays the same video games that your son does.
16. If you don’t care that you are the same age with his mother
DATING YOUNG MEN IS NOT A GOOD IDEA
1. If you are looking for long foreplay and don’t really care how long the actual intercourse is. If a sophisticated conversation is an aphrodisiac to you, then dating younger men is not your thing.
2. If you have numerous problems and all your thoughts are about how to take care of them.
3. If you need to talk about your problems, get heart, and get support.
4. If you need a strong shoulder who will take care of you.
5. If you realize that you have had too much laughs and fun for the past several years. You’ve been “chilling” in your careless life for too long and now it is time for changes.
7. If gourmet dinners are part of your lifestyle and you absolutely can not live without expensive wines.
8. If the word “happy hour” sounds scary to you and you have no idea what labels you can find below top shelf.
9. If you don’t want to have kids or you are done with parenting.
10. If your kids are grown up and next time you will be willing to babysit is when your grandkids are born.
11. If you have no intention to compete with women who are ten to twenty years junior than you are.
12. If you believe that youth is unbeatable.
13. If you live in “Cinderella time” and usually turn into a pumpkin after midnght.
14. If age is one of the most sensitive subjects for you.
15. If the idea of your next birthday coming up gives you cold chills and the best gift you can dream of is a fake ID with a significantly younger age.
16. If you are looking to spend most of your time having deep conversations with a person who is at least on the same level as you (but preferably higher).
17. If you look at his gorgeous, young physique and it makes you feel jealous, old, and out of shape.
18. If you are shocked that he plays the same video games that you bought your son last month.