Where To Meet Men
“Where can I meet men?” This question is asked at least once in three months by every single woman. For many women, this question became rhetorical a long time ago. Therefore, instead of searching for an answer, they keep their rake jumping – meaning that they repeat their mistakes over and over again.
“Where can I meet men?” asks a woman. Then, she dresses up and goes with her girlfriend(s) to a trendy restaurant or lounge on Friday or Saturday night. What she will see there? Nothing except other lonely, dressed up women with fake laughs and desperate eyes that are pretending to have a great time while envying those several happy couples who happened to mix into this female paradise. To make women feel better, men make the same mistake. They wonder where to meet women and instead of thinking creatively, they go to sport bars again and again.
Let’s think here. If you would like a job as a nurse, would you apply at a restaurant? If you are a chef, would you search for a position at a hospital? Everyone knows that job searching is a process and needs to have a strategic approach. Guess what? Dating is the same process. It needs to have some thinking and strategy if you would like to have good results.
In order to find out where to meet men, you need to determine what kind of men you are interested in, and then determine where they can be found. Remember, fish where the fish are.
BEST PLACES TO MEET MEN
1) Good restaurants during business lunches. That’s where you can see many men either by themselves or with other men. I’m you can be creative enough to start a conversation and end it with giving him your number.
Women make a huge mistake when they go “hunting” at restaurants during dinner time. Most men go to dinner with a date, so you have to be super skilled to switch his attention from his date to you.
2) Sports clubs – forget about classes. You should go to the weights area. Remember that sometimes it is a great idea to be powerless. You can always pretend that you don’t have the slightest idea on how to adjust a machine.
3) Sports bars are golden places to meet single men. The wealthier the area code, the better quality of men. You can always say that you love playing pool.
There is a trick that really works. Practice playing pool until you become fairly good. Then, go to the sports bar of your choice and pretend that you would really like to learn. With your eyes wide open, say that you love playing but you are really bad at it. Make several really bad hits and then win. Your opponent will be incredibly impressed with your learning abilities and most likely won’t let you go without getting your number.
4) Business Conferences – there are a lot of single men who are very happy to meet a nice, professional lady.
5) Electronic stores – just as women like to go shopping at apparel, beauty, and accessory stores, men like go to electronic stores. There is nothing wrong with asking a fellow shopper for advice on which cable you should choose to connect your brand new laptop to your TV. Just make sure that there are no sales people in sight.
6) Online – this is the most common way nowadays. However, it does not have a “preview” option like other places. Even though you might exchange tons of pictures and phone calls before you meet, the first date with a new online man will be partially a blind date.
5 PLACES TO MEET RICH MEN
1) Five Start Sport Clubs – gyms where wealthy men go to not only work out, but also socialize and do business.
2) Yacht Clubs – it speaks for itself. If a man belongs to a yacht club and owns a boat, he might be considered pretty well doing.
3) Golf Clubs in wealthy neighborhoods
4) Planes – first class.
There is this story about one lady who lost her job and got absolutely broke. After looking for a job and getting turned down multiple times, she made a bold move. She went to her friend and borrowed twenty thousand dollars. Then, she bought eight international tickets (it was US – Europe, but we won’t mention which country).
She met her future husband on flight number seven. He happened to own a huge internet business and not only married her soon, but also let her manage a significant part of his company.
5) Sports Event – front row seats.
Where can you meet men? Even though there are lots of different ideas, there is no universal cookie cutter for everyone. You have to figure out which “breed” you are looking for and then go to places where they go. There are skiing resorts, singles cruises, dancing classes, business courses – anything you want, just name it.
The most important part is not where to meet men, but how to meet them. You have to be self centered, happy, calm, and positive and you will meet the most unusual man in the most unusual and unexpected place.