Another time…there is always another time but all people understand that in reality there might not be another time. You and him might have as many reasons to see each other as you do to not see each other. You never know; you might miss one opportunity and life will give you another opportunity at the time you were supposed to be with this person. However, everything happens for the best and for a reason
“There is always another time” in a way is a synonym of “monkey see, monkey do.”
1. If a man is not clear about whether he wants to see you or not and can’t choose between you and watching a game, boys night out, a poker game, visiting his mother, etc., then it’s not the right time yet.
2. If a man says “I’ll call you” and he actually means “anytime before I die”, let other women to see this man. Remember, a call is an action, not a condition.
3. If a man wants you to be exclusive with him, but he is not sure if he is going to be exclusive with you, then perhaps you need to see him another time, unless you would like to join his harem. I hope you are aware that sleeping with a man in a way means sleeping with his women and their other men.
4. If a man is “busy” every weekend, and the only time he has is on weekdays, then you might need to see him another time…next year perhaps? Unless it’s casual sex or booty calls, dating a special person is about spending at least one of your weekend evenings together
5. If a man does not return your calls within one or two days, it’s better to see him another time.
6. If a man practices hibernation or disappearing acts (especially after hot sex), then you should definitely see him another time – when his hibernation is permanently over.
7. If a man does not acknowledge Valentine’s Day, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, and your birthday with flowers and gifts, then it’s better to meet another time and preferably with another man. You can let go of Halloween and the 4th of July, but hello, Valentine’s Day is a must!
8. If you have too many questions about your man, but can’t even get some answers – there is always another time
9. If the man has a couple thousand Facebook “friends” who wear lingerie in their profile picture and a significant amount of them post on his wall about how delighted they would be to see him soon, perhaps you need to let them do it and…see man another time.
10. If a man thinks that a relationship equals having sex when he is available or has no idea what a relationship is and what it’s for, then you might need to see him another time.
11. If a man is on a date with you, but suddenly starts paying attention to another woman, it’s cool…but not with you…so you might need to see him another time.
12. IF A MAN HAS A DESIRE TO SEE YOU, HE’LL FIND LOTS OF OPPORTUNITIES; IF HE HAS NO DESIRE TO SEE YOU, HE’LL FIND TONS OF REASONS. THEREFORE, IF HE HAS NO DESIRE TO SEE YOU, THEN YOU MIGHT NEED TO SEE HIM ANOTHER TIME!