- Real relationships are based on trust, understanding, freedom, chemistry, and acceptance. If even one piece of this puzzle is missing, you won’t be able to truly be happy. Unless you can be both best friends and passionate lovers, you won’t be able to build a real relationship. If you don’t trust each other, you’ll end up being miserable from being suspicious and jealous. If you don’t understand each other and won’t be able to deliver your message, you’ll end up tired and disappointed. If you can’t accept each other the way you are, you’ll end up losing the person. Nobody’s perfect, but the relationship might be if you make the right choices.
- As soon as you become a giver, magic will happen. You can’t do calculations in a real relationship. A real relationship must contain unconditional care and love. Give the person what he (she) wants and you’ll be surprised. Don’t wait to receive something in exchange; it does not work. In order to be happy, you need to be sincere and generous with your partner with everything you have.
- A relationship can easily be destroyed by all negative emotions such as fear, jealousy, anxiety, offence, possessiveness, and anger. If you experience those feelings too often, you are on your way out. If you care about your partner and value what you have built together, stop and think. If it’s not too late, change all negative feelings to positive feelings by changing your thoughts. Having positive thoughts is as easy as having negative thoughts, so why not try?
- When you have a great relationship, don’t try to improve it. Try to hold on to what you have. You need to nurture each and every great moment as well as memories of those moments. Take one step at a time with joy and happiness and then you’ll have no limit to greatness.
- A sex based relationship will fade the moment your passion will go away. As soon as your desire is gone, you’ll have nothing to do together. If it’s just sex, don’t sugarcoat it.
- The best relationships aren’t built in one day. However, you can easily figure out from the beginning if they are going to work or not. If you constantly come across the same problems and don’t have the desire to figure them out in a psychological and perhaps a metaphysical way, you just need to quit.What is yours must come to you. If it is not yours, don’t waste your time pulling it because it will be broken anyways.
- A real, true, caring, and loving relationship is a very rare gift to have. If you are blessed to have one, be thankful. If you have doubts about what you have, think twice. Your soul mate might be somewhere around the corner, but you are not willing to wake up and look because you are concentrating on something that is not yours. It is so easy to waste your time and sometimes even life on somebody who should’ve be with someone else; someone who doesn’t give you real happiness and prevents you from finding your true love.
All quotes are by Viktoria