- A memory lasts forever never does it die. True friends stay together and never say goodbye
- A man never knows how to say goodbye; a woman never knows when to say it. ~Helen Rowland
- Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye? ~Author Unknown
- A goodbye isn’t painful unless you’re never going to say hello again. ~Author Unknown
- Why can’t we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn’t work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos. ~Charles M. Schulz
- The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. ~Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
- Good-byes breed a sort of distaste for whomever you say good-bye to; this hurts, you feel, this must not happen again. ~Elizabeth Bowen
- Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it’s one day further from the last time you saw each other, it’s one day closer to the next time you will. ~Author Unknown
- Saying goodbye doesn’t mean anything. It’s the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it.
- Good-byes make you think. They make you realize what you’ve had, what you’ve lost and what you’ve taken for granted.
- The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.
- As you left and said your good-byes, you forgot to tell my heart how to live without you.
- How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to.
- I learned to laugh, I learned to cry, but will I ever learn to say goodbye?
- Ive learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures can never replace being there, memories forget the hard times, words can never replace feelings, and heroes often go unsung.
- Saying goodbye isn’t the hard part, its what we leave behind that’s tough.
- Why are the words goodbye, I’m sorry and I love you, so easily pronounced, but so hard to say?
- You and I will meet again, When we’re least expecting it, One day in some far off place, I will recognize your face, I won’t say goodbye my friend, For you and I will meet again.- Tom Petty
Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I’ll miss you
Until we meet again! ~Author Unknown
- Never part without loving words to think of during your absence. It may be that you will not meet again in this life. ~Jean Paul Richter
- Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes. ~ Henry David Thoreau
- Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~ George Eliot
- In the hope to meet, Shortly again, and make our absence sweet. ~Ben Jonson
- But fate ordains that dearest friends must part. ~Edward Young
- Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would I’d never leave. ~A.A. Milne
- I cannot say good-bye to those whom I have grown to love, for the memories we have made will last a lifetime and never know a good-bye”
- We only part to meet again. ~John Gay
- Man’s feelings are always purest and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell. ~Jean Paul Richter
Gone – flitted away,
Taken the stars from the night and the sun
From the day!
Gone, and a cloud in my heart.
- Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes. ~Henry David Thoreau
- Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
- Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. ~Kay Knudsen
You and I will meet again
When we’re least expecting it
One day in some far off place
I will recognize your face
I won’t say goodbye my friend
For you and I will meet again
- Adieu! I have too grieved a heart to take a tedious leave. ~William Shakespeare
- And the relationships that happen become so intense, deep, involved and complex and really hard to say goodbye to. The hardest part of the show is saying goodbye when it’s all done. It really breaks you., – Genevieve Gorder
- Could we see when and where we are to meet again, we would be more tender when we bid our friends goodbye., – Ouida
- I believe that the freedom of speech should be protected, but so should a family’s right to privacy as they grieve their loss. There is a time and a place for vigorous debate on the War on Terror, but during a family’s last goodbye is not it., – Dave Reichert
- I mean, I can actually say goodbye to the game of golf, never hit another golf shot the rest of my life and I’d be happy because I can get back in life without any rotation., – Greg Norman
- I really don’t want to say goodbye to any of you people. , – Christa McAuliffe
- I used to get quite upset that I’d make friends with a guy or a girl and then within the space of three years we’d move and go and live somewhere else, and you’d have to say goodbye to that person., – Dominic Monaghan
- I was so emotional. Choked up. I could hardly talk all day. I’ll be cleaning out my trailer and saying goodbye soon, realizing what a wonderful experience this has been., – Dennis Franz
- That money talks, I’ll not deny, I heard it once: It said, ‘Goodbye’., – Richard Armour
- When superstition is allowed to perform the task of old age in dulling the human temperament, we can say goodbye to all excellence in poetry, in painting, and in music., – Denis Diderot
- Goodbye…there’s just no sadder word to say
- Through all the lies, the sad goodbyes, the things we hide, the tears we’ve cried, through odds and ends, we’ve been friends. Though times have passed, the memories last, so always remember, we’ll be friends forever.
- You never leave someone behind, you take a part of them with you and leave a part of yourself behind.
- I made the choice to finally go because I cant stand this pain. Its time for my last tear to fall and me to smile again. - Brandy
- Goodbye, I never wanna see you again. Goodbye, I don’t want to be your friend and there’s no need for me to stay and lose myself to you. And be abused by you. I don’t need the pain from your mind games. When you try them again, I won’t be there for them to work anymore. – Save Ferris
- “Goodbye is too good a word babe so I’ll say fare thee well I ain’t saying you treated me unkind you coulda done better but I don’t mind you just kinds wasted my time but don’t think twice its alright”