- “Valentine’s Day is the beginning of a new love circle – if you are attached it’s time to enhance your existing love, if you are single it’s time to start looking for a new soul mate. Valentine’sDay resolutions should be as popular as New Year’s resolutions.” – Viktoria Kanevsky
- “Valentine’s Day is the time for complete happiness and relaxation. You should not worry about whether you are “paired” or not. What you should really worry about is if there is any love in your heart.” –Viktoria Kanevsky
- “Valentine’s time equals love, but not a relationship; happiness, but not attachment; gifts, but not extensive shopping; flowers, but not meeting the sales goals of all florist companies; celebration, but not necessarily a date.” – Viktoria Kanevsky
- “Valentine’s Day is a reminder of how your loved one needs to be treated every day of the year. If there is love – each day must feel like Valentine’s Day, if there is no love – Valentine’s Day is a waste of time, money, and energy.” – Viktoria Kanevsky
- “Valentine’s Day does not make you loved; it makes you go shopping and go out and if you don’t do that you might feel left behind. This is the largest mistake that contemporary media makes. However, business is business, how can we blame companies who make most of their money during this season?” – Viktoria Kanevsky
- Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. ~ Unknown
- Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever. ~ Unknown
- We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~ Unknown
- I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you… - Roy Croft
- Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! ~Thomas Hood
- When love is not madness, it is not love. ~ Pedro Calderon de la Barca
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. ~ Albert Einstein
- I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. ~ Unknown
- For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow ~ Rosemonde Gerard
- Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. ~ Unknown
- Love – a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker. ~ Unknown
- You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover’s arms can only come later when you’re sure they won’t laugh if you trip. ~ Jonathan Carroll, “Outside the Dog Museum”
- I claim there ain’t, Another Saint, As great as Valentine.~Ogden Nash
- A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.~ Unknown
- Must, bid the Morn awake!
Sad Winter now declines,
Each bird doth choose a mate;
This day’s Saint Valentine’s.
For that good bishop’s sake
Get up and let us see
What beauty it shall be
That Fortune us assigns.
- I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love… – Henry Ward Beecher
- I will find out where she has gone, And kiss her lips and take her hands… – William Butler Yeats
- Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden… – Oscar Wilde
- Love – a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction…Unknown
- Love conquers all things… - Virgil
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies…Aristotle
- Love is the greatest refreshment in life… - Pablo Picasso
- Love is the only gold… - Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Time is Too slow for those who wait, Too swift for those who fear… - H enry van Dyke
- Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law… - Boethius
Funny Valentine’s Day Quotes
- “ Valentine’s Day is when a lot of married men are reminded what a poor shot Cupid really is.” ~ Anonymous.
- “ Today is Valentine’s Day. Or, as men like to call it, Extortion day.” ~ Jay Leno.
- “ I wanted to make it really special on Valentine’s Day, so I tied my boyfriend up. And for three solid hours I watched whatever I wanted on TV.” ~ Tracy Smith.
- “ True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.” ~ La Rochefoucauld.
- “ One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry.” ~ Oscar Wilde.
- “(Note to her gardener) Basement smells bad. Look for cat poops, change litter. Happy Valentines Day.” ~ Martha Stewart.